Marketing Executive (Outdoor Advertising)
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Our client, an out-of-home (OOH) and outdoor advertising company, is recruiting an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team.
Job summary: Responsible for creating awareness and developing the company’s brand.
Duties & Responsibilities
- develop and present B2B marketing strategies to management along with the proposed budget
- implement the marketing strategy making use of the approved platforms
- track marketing performance and investments and present monthly reports to management(weekly for social media/digital)
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Write copy for various marketing distributions (fliers, brochures etc)
- Work closely with both the in-house and external creatives to design marketing materials
- Manage all online content (social media and website) to enhance audience engagement with SEO and Google analytics in consideration
- Develop new marketing initiatives e.g events or collaborations to strengthen engagement with our TA
- Source for and secure sponsorships that would be beneficial to the business
- Conduct market research via client questionnaire/surveys
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar role
- Ad agency experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience in a wide range of Marketing functions such as communications, digital marketing, advertising, branding, and social media.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Familiarity with B2B advertising campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google Workspace
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 31st March 2021
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.