R8000 – R10 000 Per Month
Educational Requirements for Senior Assessment Clerk:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an examination environment, sound knowledge of the regulatory requirements.
- NQF Level 4 of student management systems (SMS)(ICAS)
- NQF Level 5 of student management systems (ICAS) preferred.
- MS office suite
Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Assessment Clerk:
- Processing of all formative and summative documentation, processes and procedures to maintain a sound relationship between college and students.
- Management of assessment clerks
- Capturing of all formative and summative documents
- Collation of examination material
- Problem solving within call centre environment.
- Dispatch of student mailings
- Filing of all official forms
- Management and supervision of assessment clerks
- Attend meetings and workshops.
- Ad hoc duties