|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Provident Fund, Group Life & Disability, Medical Aid|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
HelloFCB+ is looking for an ambitious and eager, get-things-done human to join our team. Someone who loves all things digital, a quick thinker and keen problem solver, has an eye for detail, enjoys a challenge and is always open to learn, grow and inspire.
You will have an acute understanding of all digital channels including all social, web, app and paid media assets utilized by the business. Extensive knowledge on the ever-changing paid media landscape with the understanding of dynamic and responsive ad units is a must. You are responsible for ensuring that work is produced on time and at a high standard.
Our team is passionate about playing a role in creating meaningful connections between our clients and their audiences and connecting the world.
We do fun and we do awesome. We work hard, we work fast, and we work well.
As the digital media account lead on one of our exciting clients, you will be responsible for building the relationships with client and agency, managing the client from briefing to production to delivery, responsible for the entire operational process continuously defining, augmenting and implementing it to ensure output is efficient. You will run the day-to-day planning, management, coordination and financial aspects of the entire account in a role that demands a great knowledge of digital media marketing.
We are looking for someone who is highly process efficient, with strong financial acumen, an entrepreneurial mindset who knows how to proactively partner with a client.
If you would love to be part of an agency that constantly strives for new, creative and innovative ways to connect with the right people at the right time, HelloFCB+ is the place for you.
- Work closely with clients, pro-actively managing their business and organisational objectives, material deadlines and performance
- Work collaboratively with a team of creatives to produce your work
- Actively manage the client relationships and expectations through daily interaction, attending client meetings, weekly statuses, contact and status reports
- Work on growing existing client relationship and spend
- Stay abreast of current industry trends and technology
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients and studio
- Create and participate in the development of campaigns, strategies and digital plans
- Manage campaign objectives and make recommendations to ensure campaign goals are met
- Lead meetings and deliver presentations
- Manage job bags, account administration and financial oversight of clients and our business
- Mentor and manage staff on account
- Define project scopes, goals and deliverables and in accordance to HelloFCB’s methodologies
- Prepare necessary and relevant documentation to ensure the successful delivery of your projects
- Prepare project timelines and assign resources, scoping projects and delivery
- Set, track and report progress on jobs using the appropriate project management tools to requirements
- Identify risks and effectively mitigating these with stakeholders
- Manage project dependencies and workstreams
- Timeously communicate expectations, risks, issues and progress on jobs
- Negotiate to source the right skills and resources for the job
- Review, test and approve the final delivery of your projects
- Handle projects across Paid Media, Programmatic, SEO + Data & Analytics
- Manage internal and external relationships, working with clients on new and existing briefs
- Proactively focusing on industry trends
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- At least five – 10 years’ relevant industry experience, ideally in an advertising agency
- Digital, digital media and social media experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to maintain good relationships with clients and team members through respect and trust; strong interpersonal skills is a must
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good analysis and interpretation and great excel skills
- Planning and organisational/document management skills
- Experience and knowledge of Owned, Earned and Paid Media including but not limited to SEO, PPC, Display, Social, Email and Content Marketing
- Experience and good understanding of analytical platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook/ Twitter insights, Brands Eye, Sprout Social, Meltwater or similar
- Experience and good understanding of Google Web Design and DV360
- Solid digital experience in a client service and/or project management role
- Strategic and love digital media and social marketing and advertising
- Able to self-manage your workload
- Pro-active, two-steps ahead attitude, motivated and eager to learn
- Solution driven and a great problem solver
- Someone with a positive, can-do attitude
- Organized and efficient
- Patient, calm and curious
- Someone with the ability to draw inspiration from others
- A confident team player
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Teams, Planner and Chase tools
Proven track record and recent relevant contactable references are essential. Salary negotiable, depending on experience. Please be advised, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.