GE is the world’s premier Digital Industrial company with a global presence in 130 countries. In South Africa, GE has over 1100 employees and participates in business sectors that include; Power, Transportation, Healthcare, Energy Connections and Aviation. GE’s presence in South Africa can be dated back to 1898, with the first overseas office ou…
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
You will be based in Johannesburg South Africa you’ll be responsible for the development of new and existing business opportunities for South Africa across a specified territory.
You will drive a coherent commercial strategy across our business and will optimize the use of resources to drive market potential and lead on all account management activities in the territory. You’ll also work with the Zone, Local Customer Team (LCT) and Micro Customer Team (MCT) to win commercially for GE Healthcare.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world. Job Description Responsibilities
- Execute Go-to-market strategy in conjunction with the relevant Modality leaders in order to cover the prioritized potential within the geography
- Lead account management activities in conjunction with Product Leaders and Specialists within the Micro Customer Team to achieve the operating plan, via direct and indirect channels.
- Manage professional relations with key customers, academia, government and administrative bodies in order to deepen understanding of customer challenges and needs. Nurture relationship with professional society stakeholders within geographical area.
- In cooperation with Product leadership and Marketing teams, drive one GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned geography.
- Provides input to and contributes to the formulation of the yearly business planning cycles
- Is accountable to achieve the quarterly and yearly Operating Plan for relevant GE Healthcare Portfolio in their geographical area
- Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline per product and sales per the normal reporting cycles within Geographical Zone.
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to the full GE Healthcare product and services solutions and ensure that teams strengthen their knowledge on how to differentiate GE offering.
- Ensure order booking quality and linearity improves for the zone, and ensure improved engagement/handshake
Required Qualifications and experience
- Bachelors’ or master’s degree.
- Extensive experience in Sales, Marketing, ideally with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market.
- Proven record of closing large, complex, strategic deals.
- Exceptional presentation skills; able to present ideas and communicate to customers and team in a way that produces understanding and impact.
- Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behaviour.
- Strong business acumen with ability to analyse financial needs accurately and establish budget effectively.
- Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams. An inclusive leader who builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust.
Inclusion and Diversity
- GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.