Account Manager, Group Special Assets Management
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Banking , Category: Commercial Banks ]
Deadline of this Job:
06 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. .
The Role Responsibilities
• Charged with direct management of accounts within your portfolio, assigned by the Area Head GSAM, East Africa.
• Ensure that for designated account, all risks are properly identified and assessed
• Ensure that designated accounts have action plans which are formulated and implemented so as to minimize risks, prevent losses, maximize recoveries and restore profits through rehabilitation, workout, direct recovery actions and legal processes.
• To improve early identification of problem debt, by development of a proper process environment encouraging open and up front reporting from Relationship Managers.
• The protection of the Bank’s interests in, by taking appropriate restructuring or recovery actions (by means of direct representation and negotiation).
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here