Groschen Pieces Nigeria Limited – We are into fashion and fashion accessories
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
- Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
N70,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.