- March 15, 2022
- March 21, 2022
- Full Time
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above-mention. position that has arisen within the group.
Duties And Responsibilities
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce monthly management accounts for the SBU
• Ensures the maintenance of the SBU, ledger accounts and ensures proper reconciliations of all control accounts and sub-ledger accounts
• Looks after the cash flow issues of the SBU
• Manages the ZIMRA and other statutory accounts and ensures that all the dues are paid on time and all returns submitt. on time
• Liaises with suppliers of key raw materials ensuring their accounts are properly serviced all the time
• Produces all reports as per requirement for the SBU for presentation to management
• Ensures the proper conducting of stock-takes for the SBU
• Ensures costing of the SBU, products
• Designs, implements and maintains internal control systems for the SBU;
• Analyses business operations, trends, cost, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Develops, maintains, and analyses budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Manages all acquittals for exports and generates weekly reports on acquittal of input and export documents
• Prepares and reports daily and weekly summaries of banking and cash takings for the SBU.
• Provides effective leadership to all staff in the department to ensure adherence to health and safety standards.
• Checks and authorise payments before approval by supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience
• Minimum academic and professional qualifications required for this Job
• Degree in Accounting / Finance
• ACCA/ CIS/ CIMA Professional courses
• Minimum of 3 years in the accounting environment tots manufacturing entity.
• Experience in management accounts preparation of a manufacturing entity.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position applied for as the email subject by Monday 21 March 2022.