Temp / Contract
Accounting Teacher (FET Phase)
Availability / Start Date
03 May 2021
Offer / Salary
Curro Serengeti has a position available for a Accounting Teacher (FET Phase) 03 May to 03 September 2021
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution
- Relevant experience in teaching
- Must have experience in serving both as Academic Head and Teacher
- IEB experience is essential
- Current SACE registration
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview 2 weeks after the closing date.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Gauteng – Curro Serengeti
NB: Please remember and take note before applying that this is a temporary / contract position.