Accounts Clerk – Buying
Zimbabwe Newspapers (1980) Limited is inviting suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position which has arisen at its Commercial Printing Division.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Research, select and purchase quality products and materials.
• Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
• Process requisitions and update management on status of orders.
• Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
Qualifications And Experience
• 25 years and above.
• Degree in Purchasing and Supply/ Supply Chain Management or Accounting with 2.1 or better Degree Class.
• At least three years’ experience in procurement environment in a manufacturing business.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Honest, highly disciplined, dependable and high work rate
• Mature and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates should send their written applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than the 5th of February 2021 to:
The Head: Human Resources
Zimpapers Commercial Printing Division 102 Simon Mazorodze Road