Kabarak University is a private Chartered institution of higher learning that provides holistic Christian-based quality education, training, research and outreach activities for the service of God and humanity. The University was established in the year 2000 by the 2nd President of Kenya, H.E. the Late Hon. Daniel T. Arap Moi, who was also the founding Chanc…
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
No of Positions: 2
KABUE 8 Ref. 05/01/21/2
For appointment into this position, applicants should have the following:
- A minimum of either a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At Least CPA-1
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in the Accounting or Finance Field
- Knowledge and experience in accounts payable/receivables/reconciliation and tax returns
- Good time management, planning, and organizing skills
- Knowledgeable in Accounting Software
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Honesty and integrity
- Keeping financial records of incoming and outgoing payments, producing and analysing figures.
- Prepare and submit statutory deductions to the specific authorities.
- Responsible for filing monthly VAT and Statutory deductions such as PAYE, NSSF, and NHIF.
- Responsible for Data entry into the financial software
- Preparing and handling payments due to suppliers
- Raising purchase orders and processing payments
- Issuing and checking invoices, receipts and debit/credit notes
- Process monthly/weekly accounting reports
REMUNERATION AND TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Appointments to the positions will be on a Three years contract, renewable on mutual understanding with a six month probation period upon appointment. A competitive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates. Kabarak University Enterprises Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By indicating on the Email subject: the Position applying for.
OR write to:
The General Manager
Kabarak University Enterprises Ltd
P.O private Bag 20157
Deadline of Application: Friday, January 22nd , 2021.
NOTE: ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted