The Operations Department in Musina has a vacancy for a Administrative Clerk to be appointed on a fixed term contract to assist the region during the peak of the Citrus season to deal with the escalation in volumes. This role will come to an end when volumes decline to the extent that additional assistance is not required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Capturing of timesheet on weekly basis
- Reception duties including the maintenance of the reception area and general housekeeping of the office.
- Capturing the Q08/Q13/Q14/Q31/ Q56 /Q68and the sample results, checking the outstanding results and follow-up with the Lab if results have not been received.
- Capturing the PQIs and the batches
- Checking accuracy and quality of captured information
- Checking the consignment note for titan on the system if is being billed if not, doing the follow-up with the inspector if he/she is being slinked.
- Assisting the Regional Administrator with stock management.
- Receiving, stamping, filling the batches , Qs and PQI every day
- Verifying the volume of the consignment note for Titan and related documents
- Liaising with clerical and other team members
- Courier of samples, documents and Fax/Scan and mail Timesheets/log sheets from remote areas
- Batch/Q08 audits
- Issuing and maintenance of stock e.g. stickers (pass, reject, sample stickers)
- Compile Route files
- Filling of documents
- Acting as a reception point for telephone enquiries and visitors
- Update FBO data basis per block
- Receiving and printing of export and phytosanitary certificates
- Establishing information for proof, validation or evidence
- Planning a logical sequence of events or tasks
- A Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 2 years relevant administrative experience
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven track record of taking ownership enabled by responsible and accountable behaviour
It is our intention to promote equity according to our Employment Equity plan with the filling of posts. All applications will be considered, with the understanding that, in terms of the PPECB Employment Equity Plan, preference will currently be given to candidates from the designated groups.