The CVM Career Company is a career services company and we are currently looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Recruiting Intern
Location: Lekki – Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- He/ She will assist in the day to day operations of the organization, provide general administrative support to the office and also provide support for the recruitment process.
- Work closely with the Team Lead on proposals as well as recruitment efforts for positions and attend meetings and pre-proposal discussions.
- Prepare job descriptions for advertising positions and placing adverts in a range of media,
- Screen and review resumes against specific requirements, schedule interviews and/or conduct interviews as needed.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Listen to client career goals and professional situations to write/edit professional resumes, or LinkedIn profiles based on experience with recruiting, hiring managers, or industry knowledge
- Provide a professional level resume reformatting, grammatical corrections, and targeted content ensuring accuracy and strategic phrasing of responsibilities and accomplishments
- Carry out researches and help in creating content for website and social media platforms
- Manages email, phone call and DMs and carries out other administrative duties.
- Undergraduate, OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1+ years of Administrative, Recruiting or Sourcing experience (NYSC experience counts)
- Proficient with MS Word and Linkedin.com and/or other professional profiles
- Consultative communication skills: active listener with a focus on customer service and the ability to anticipate clients’ needs
- Detail oriented with spelling/grammatical errors; proficiency with content writing is an advantage
- It’s a remote role but proximity to Lekki- Epe Expressway is an advantage
- Ambition, high level of business acumen and basic experience or interest in sales
N50, 000 monthly + commission
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.