- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldAgriculture / Agro-Allied
Duties and Responsibilities will entail
- Carrying out simple treatment of animals
- Participating in disease search and reporting
- External parasite control techniques such as dipping, spraying and dusting
- Carrying out vaccination
- Undertaking closed castration, dehorning, de-worming, disbudding, docking, debeaking and hoof trimming.
- Anti-mortem inspection, Meat inspection,
- Keeping daily record of slaughter and condemnations.
- Supervise slaughter house cleaning and sanitation
- Supervise loading of Meat, issuance of certificate of transport
- Collecting data and writing technical reports
Requirement for Appointment
- For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Certificate lasting not less than two (2) years in any of the following disciplines: – Animal Health, Animal Health and Production from a recognized institution
- Be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board
- Certificate in environmental health (Meat inspection) from a recognized institution
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mombasa County on 184.108.40.206 to apply