- March 07, 2021
- March 22, 2021
- Full Time
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill in the following positions which have arisen at Rusape Town Council.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT – Grade 7 Reporting to: The Accountant
Duties And Responsibilities
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in preparation of final accounts
• Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
• Implement laid-down internal controls
• Effective debtors control & recovery
• Assist in budget preparation & control
• Supervision of subordinates.
• Administer and control computerized system
• Monitor and supervise the revenue cycle.
• Perform & check bank reconciliation statements
• Any other duties as assigned by the Accountant
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and experience:
• At least 5 ‘0’ Level passes including English and Mathematics or Accounts
• Honours degree in accounting or full CIS, full ACCA, full CIMA, full CPA.
• Hands-on experience in computerized accounting and knowledge of Promun system is a must.
• Public Sector or local authority accounting experience is an added advantage
How To Apply
How to Apply:
Applications in own handwriting accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to be submitted through
email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through post or hand delivery to the undersigned not later than Monday the 22nd of March 2021.
ACTING TOWN SECRETARY
Rusape Town Council
P.O. Box 17