- February 12, 2021
- Feb. 26, 2021
- Full Time
- Admin & Office Jobs
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced people to fill the above post that has arisen in the above post that has risen in the Chamber Secretary Department.
Job grade: 11.
Duties And Responsibilities
I. Provides administration Services for the Chamber Secretary Department.
2. Supervises Clerk Typist, Records Cleric, Receptionist, Messengers and Departmental Secretary.
3. Carries out Conveyancing.
4. Co-ordinates Council Departments.
5. Prepares Lease Agreement, Cessions and Contracts conceming Council land/ property.
6. Processes shop Licence applications and registration certificates
7. Processes and vets of press advertisements.
8. Orders and monitors consumables in the reception room.
9. Oversees the maintenance of office machines and assets.
10. Maintains the common seal and common seal register.
I I. Plans and organizes civic functions/occasions.
12. Facilitates title deed registration of Council properties.
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
I. 5 0′ Levels including English and Mathematics.
2. A Social Science Honours Degree/ Business studies/Law .
3. At least 3 years experience in Administration.
4. Computer literacy is a must.
5. Experience in Local Govemment Environment is an add. advantage
6. Excellent problem solving / judgmental skills and high level of attention to details
7. A valuation and estate management background is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applications in own handwriting addressed to the Acting Town Clerk, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies ofce. ficates and professional qualifications to reach the undersigned through posting ,emailing or hand delivering.