- January 31, 2021
- Feb. 5, 2021
- Full Time
- Admin & Office Jobs
NSSA is an organisation undergoing a transformation journey to position itself as a modem and relevant entity that delivers real value to its members through responsive social security services. In addition, we strive to stimulate economic activity, generate foreign currency, and create jobs for the benefit of Zimbabweans.
The new NSSA conducts its business in an honest, accountable, and transparent manner and we seek to recruit like-minded individuals in the following area:
Assistant Administrator (Satellite office) X2 (GRADE 10): (Bingax1; NKAYI X1)
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Administrator, the successful candidate will be the focal point for the dissemination of timely and accurate information to clients and all NSSA stakeholders. The role is achieved through the coordination of all activities at the satellite office through tight internal controls, direction and effective operation of the office to ensure maximum possible achievement of organisational objectives.
• Receive and attend to the needs of both walk in and call in clients, solving problems and giving feedback where necessary.
• Oversee the day to day running of the satellite office.
• Receive benefits claim receipts, OSH related inquiries, registration, contributions and compliance returns and remittances for onward transmission to the Regional office.
• Create and maintain community relations, publicise and market all NSSA products.
• Distribute both employer and employee kits, claim forms and documents and refer to Regional registry office for onward distribution.
• Collect clients’ details to facilitate claim maintenance and benefits pay-out
• Liaise with the Regional office concerning problems clients might be facing with their banks when receiving their payments.
• Assist clients to complete forms and explain the required documents for different benefits in order to facilitate efficient access to their benefits.
• Issue and receive completed life certificates for beneficiaries and carry out biometric enrolment
• Coordinate with special service providers such as local authorities, Zesa and TelOne to ensure uninterrupted service at the office.
• Monitor the work of contractors assigned to the office.
• Take custodianship of all security items at the office including supervision of security guards.
Qualifications And Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Accounting or equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in administration.
Key Competencies and Characteristics
• Proficiency in major local languages
• Knowledge of NSSA statutes.
• Good communication skills (both written and spoken).
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Computer literacy
• Good people management and leadership skills.
• Good problem-solving and negotiating skills.
How To Apply
Those interested in pursuing this opportunity should either hand deliver or post their applications with CVs and certified copies of professional qualifications to;
Cnr Leopold Takawira Avenue/JMN Nkomo Street BULAWAYO.
Or, alternatively post their applications to;
The Regional Manager- Matabeleland Province Compensation House
P.O. Box 1294
To reach not later than close of business on Friday 5 February 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.