Position: Assistant Brand Manager- Skin Care
- Supports the Brand Manager in the development of the national Brand Marketing Plan (BMP), within the category plan guidelines, to meet company goals.
- Works with the multifunctional team to implement the plan in the market place and monitors performance of the support plans.
- Participates in selected various cross-functional teams – CMI, CCP, Regional Brand Teams and externally with local support agencies such as PR, sponsorship, activation and channel.
- Assist in the brand’s day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Builds productive working relationship with Customer Development, CMI, regional category team Finance and Supply Chain to manage the brand’s day to day operations.
BRAND VISION PLAN (BVP)
- Supports the brand building manager in translation of the BVP into the BMP.
BRAND MARKETING PLAN
Supports the Brand Marketing Plan development and deployment by:
- Assisting in the execution of the integrated activity schedule ensuring consistency with Brand Key Vision and Brand Vision Plan including communication strategy
- Accountable for the analysis of brand performance and brand health by constantly evaluating performance of national support activities and in-store implementation against measurable objectives (Score Card and Brand Quarterly Tracker). This includes the monitoring of progress against key trial and awareness measures, quality of in-store support, distribution and availability per channel ie. place, pricing and promotions in-store and initiating measuring the effectiveness and ROI of key activities.
- Identifies solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring.
- Delivers specific brand projects eg. co-branding with a major retailer.
INNOVATION & RENOVATION
- Assist the brand building manager in launch management; building launch plans and channel strategies (promotions, media and POS), Customer sell-in and legal & regulatory issues.
- Bachelor degree, Post graduate business degree preferred (MBA)
- Preferred one year experience in marketing
- Experience in Project Management
- Worked in a customer marketing interface
- Creativity, Empathy, Obsession with brands & consumers, Sense of Aesthetics, Analytical Thinking & Rigour
How to apply
Women and people living with a disability encouraged to apply.