- February 22, 2021
- March 1, 2021
- Full Time
- Admin & Office Jobs
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Assistant Executive Officer Administration which has arisen within the Council’s Administration Department. The successful incumbent shall be reporting to the Executive Officer Administration and Human Resource.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Timeous production of notices of meetings and minutes of meetings as delegated by the Executive Officer Administration and Human Resource.
• Assists in the formulation of Council by-laws, policies and procedures manuals.
• Management and updating of Council records and other information systems.
• Maintenance of the Council assets and resolutions register.
• Processing of debt recovery summons and liaising with the local magistrate on the same.
• Writing of letters of demand to defaulting debtors.
• Liaise with the Council lawyers on all cases being handled by them.
• Providing advice on legal and contractual matters.
Qualifications And Experience
• Five (5) ‘0’ Levels including English Language and Mathematics.
• Bachelor of Commerce Law (B. Com Law) /LLB / LLB Honors. A Degree from a recognized university in administration, local governance.
• A minimum of two (2) years post qualification experience.
• 0- A qualification in Business Administration will be an added advantage. O Local government experience is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applications enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitaes, certified copies of academic, birth, National Registration certificates and contactable references should be submitted to the undersigned or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chief Executive Officer Insiza Rural District Council 1,2112 co P.O. Box 53 1,2 Filabusi