- March 07, 2021
- March 12, 2021
- Full Time
- Tourism, Hospitality, Hotel Jobs
The position requires a seasoned professional to competently and efficiently assist the group guesthouse and facilities management function within the relevant standards.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Monitor upkeep of guest rooms and houses and general premises.
• Coordinate procurement of consumables, food stuffs and any other household appliances and accessories.
• Draft annual budget and monitor actual against budget.
• Report on maintenance faults and maintenance required or unsafe conditions of facilities within rooms, houses and kitchen.
• Maintain and update Guest House inventory.
• Control of food and detergents stocks.
• Perform administrative duties.
• Supervise staff.
Qualifications And Experience
• HND or Degree in Hospitality Management or relevant field.
• At least 5 years experience as a Guest House Assistant Manager; Hotel Manager or similar role.
• Demonstrable understanding of all guest house and hotel management best practices and relevant regulations.
• Hands-on experience with Hotel management software PMS (Property Management Service).
• Customer service drive with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• A team player with good communication skills.
• Strong sense of responsibility and professional presentation.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply to email:
PLEASE send/attach the following:
(i) Application Letter clearly marked position applied for.
(ii) Detailed CV.
(iii) Scanned Certified Academic and Professional Qualifications.