- March 07, 2021
- March 22, 2021
- Full Time
- Real Estate Jobs
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill in the following positions which have arisen at Rusape Town Council.
ASSISTANT HOUSING DIRECTOR – Grade 4 Reports to the Housing Director
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strategic Leadership
• Housing Delivery
• Social Service Delivery
• Environmental Management
• People Management
• Financial Management
• Stakeholders Management
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and experience:
The Person Specification
• A degree from a recognized institution in Real Estate Management OR Rural and Urban Planning OR any Social Science degree plus a diploma in real estate management.
• A Master’s Degree will also be an added advantage.
• Be a member of a recognized professional body.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in middle management in an administrative or social science position.
• Local Government experience is an added advantage.
• At least 30 years old and a citizen of Zimbabwe.
• A clean record of service in Local Government.
• A clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence.
How To Apply
How to Apply:
Applications in own handwriting accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to be submitted through
email at email@example.com or through post or hand delivery to the undersigned not later than Monday the 22nd of March 2021.
ACTING TOWN SECRETARY
Rusape Town Council
P.O. Box 17