The Management of Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) invites suitable qualified Tanzanians to apply for various positions. The application letter should indicate names and addresses of three referees, together with certified copies of all academic certificates. Furthermore, the applicant must submit a signed current Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate and other Testimonials. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• To assist in running small scale computing customer jobs;
• To assist in maintaining current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
• Maintaining and updating of BACAS office and records system.
• Preparing invoices, receipts, quotations and bank deposits
• Handle BACAS correspondences
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Job Skills : Not Specified
Holder of an Ordinary Diploma in one of the following fields; Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent computer qualifications from recognized institutions. A candidate with some basic skills in Accounting and experience in working with consulting entities/ projects will have an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
All Applications should be addressed to the
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance),
P.O. Box 3000,