The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions…
Read more about this company
Assistant Manager – Executive Secretariat
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- CEO’s office management, logistical and administrative support.
Duties and Outputs
- Serve as the first point of contact to answer, screen and transfer incoming calls as well as office visitors.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of the CG
- Facilitate travels for the CG’s, board of directors and staff
- Facilitate procurement and maintain office supply inventories
- Make logistical arrangements for meetings/divisional activities
- Compiling lists of names and addresses that are useful to the organization, including those of appropriate officials or officers of voluntary organizations.
- CG’s office management
- A degree from a recognized university
- Qualification and experience in business administration
Minimum years of experience
- At least four (4) years progressive work experience in the areas business administration and executive support in which one (1) should be at Supervisory level
Competencies required for this Role
- Strong writing, typing and computer skills
- Great time-management and multitasking abilities
- Honesty and integrity of character.
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships