- February 14, 2021
- Feb. 19, 2021
- Full Time
- Mining Jobs
RioZim Ltd, a wholly owned Zimbabwean Company with mining and related operations in several parts of Zimbabwe, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in vacancies at our various operations within the Group as follows:
The successful applicant will be based at Head Office and will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the General Manager-Projects & Engineering inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
• Be the metallurgical contact point in the Group Projects and Services office
• Review and report Plant operating statistics and para meters.
• Plan, scope and schedule metallurgical test works.
• Review, research and find in-class best practice metal recovery methods
• Troubleshoot Plant metallurgical process shortfalls, recommending solutions
• Compiling Project information and reports.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc Hons Degree in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering and on Mineral Processing.
• At least 5 years working experience, which should include gold and or nickel processing.
• Membership with the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers and Engineering Council of Zimbabwe.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should e-mail their applications
to email@example.com clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject section.
Closing date 19th February 2021