- Company: Options Consultancy Services
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Options Consultancy Services Limited is a consultancy organisation providing technical and management expertise in the health and social sectors to governments and international development partners to transform the health of women and children. We provide information, expertise and influence to governments, health workers, NGOs and businesses to catalyse change so that health services can be accessed by the people who need them most.
Options Consultancy seeks for an Assistant Programme Manager to support the project management and administration of the Africa Led Movement to end FGM programme.
Under the guidance of the Programme Manager, the Assistant Programme Manager will provide project financial and administrative support to enable the appropriate tracking and monitoring of the Africa Led Movement to end FGM programme.
Approximately 80% of the role will be providing Project, Financial and Contract Management Support to the programme and the programme team. This aspect of the role will be wholly focused upon the Africa Led Movement to end FGM programme which is in its start-up phase.
The other 20% of the time you will be working across the organisation with business development and technical teams to provide support on bids and other pieces of work.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience in project cycle management including budgeting, project planning, financial and narrative report writing
- Experience of working in international development
- Experience of managing donor-funded budgets
- Experience of contracts and contracting
- Experience of close working relationships with partners and consortia
- Experience of managing complex logistic arrangements within tight timelines and to budget
- Experience in distance management of relations between a head office and an internationally based team
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 13th December, 2020