Oshwal Academy Mombasa is an outstanding school in the heart of Nyali, Mombasa. It is a school where the desire to learn is infectious and students of all abilities flourish because everyone works hard to create a learning environment where everybody is welcome and diversity is celebrated. Everything at Oshwal Academy Mombasa is designed to encourage students to take an active role in their learning. Every day is fresh and inspiring and our efforts are geared towards keeping our students enthralled, hungry and engaged. Simply put we don’t just teach we inspire.
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldEducation / Teaching
Location: Oshwal Academy Mombasa
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Assistant Teacher to teach in the Junior (Primary) School.
Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with a Diploma / Bachelor of Education.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- At least two years’ demonstrable teaching experience.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching skills and I.T. savvy.
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
Method of Application
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through email@example.com.
Please indicate the job title when submitting your application.
The application closing date is 24th January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.