Mimecast’s mission is to make business email and data safer for more than 16,200 customers and millions of employees worldwide. Founded in 2003, Mimecast’s cloud-based security, email archiving and email continuity services protect and deliver comprehensive low-risk email management with a fully-integrated subscription service. Mimecast helps reduces t…
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Job FieldICT / Computer
As an Associate Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting customers–specifically, the IT Administrators and key business contacts who implement and use Mimecast in their day-to-day roles.
Who We Are Looking For
- Passionate about Technology;
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment, whilst driving specific objectives individually;
- Driven for success;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- Neat and presentable;
- Telephonic technical support case troubleshooting and resolution (accurately and fast)
- Escalation of cases and customer feedback (where required)
- Work with the entire Service Delivery team to provide support to our worldwide customer base
- Triage inbound customer support phone calls and identify those that can be quickly resolved
- Work collaboratively with senior staff to quickly assess and respond to email based support queries prior to escalation
- Maintain detailed case history and escalate issues appropriately
- Work with and provide exceptional support to Mimecast partners and resellers
Essential Skills and Experience:
Within this corporate IT environment you will be required to have:
- 1 year of customer service experience
- 3 or more years in a technical position in an Information Technology Space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can be used to explain technical concepts to customers.
- Detail oriented individual that enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to identify the value in providing Quality in all their Responses when dealing with customers or colleagues.
- Desire to grow email and networking knowledge and kick-start a career at a cutting-edge SaaS innovator.
- Be able to multi-task and manage their time effectively in a high-performance environment.
- Qualification in Information Technology (A+, N+ and MSCA or higher) preferred but not essential