Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Educational Institution in the Eastern part of Nigeria is looking to recruit highly qualified professionals for the role below:
Job Title: Associate Professor – Management Science
Location: Imo, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Responsible for developing, managing and guiding postgraduate and undergraduate students at classes and seminars, attending conferences, conducting research, and supervising students. Collaborates with colleagues, advise teaching assistants and tackle several administrative tasks
- A good first Degree and a PhD degree in the relevant field with not less than eight (8) years of teaching and research experience (since earning a relevant PhD degree) in a university or comparable institution of higher learning
- Strong proof of continuing research with appreciable evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals published both nationally and internationally
- Sufficient administrative experience and ability to provide academic leadership is a must
- Demonstrated ability to identify project opportunities and independently develop proposals that are subsequently funded.
- Experience with students’ academic mentoring and as a thesis advisor.
- Experience in program assessment and execution of a continuous improvement plan.
- He / She must have ability to provide academic leadership
- Membership of a relevant professional organization is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letter, CV, vision statement (where applicable) and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document (PDF Format). The PDF documents should be titled their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro – Job Title)
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses / telephone numbers.