LVCT Health is an indigenous Kenyan non-governmental and not-for-profit organization established in 2001. We are driving Kenya towards HIV prevention, with an ultimate goal of reducing HIV infections to zero. We offer integrated HIV services through development of models that are scaled up to the national models. We also carry out sexual and reproductive …
Read more about this company
Audit and Compliance Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
The Audit and Compliance Manager will support the Executive Director to deliver on the compliance and internal audit functions of LVCT Health, ensuring that programs, including its sub-grantees/partners, are fully compliant with LVCT Health and its donors’ rules and regulations. This will be achieved through the systematic examination and evaluation of the adequacy, reliability and effectiveness of internal policies and procedures, and the extent to which established internal controls are complied with. Where weaknesses in controls or application of controls, are identified, the Audit and Compliance Manager will recommend action to remedy the situation. In collaboration with LVCT Health leadership the Audit and Compliance Manager will work with colleagues and field offices to create a culture reflecting the high ethical standards of LVCT Health.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce or Finance.
- At least 5 years’ finance management experience with minimum 3 years in Audit and Compliance.
- Experience working with large NGOs, in the development / humanitarian sector, with knowledge of donor rules and regulation.
- Good interpersonal and team building skills and knowledge of participatory approaches.
- Fluency in English. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to field offices
- Self-motivated, honest, high integrity, highly responsible, and punctual.
- Flexibility, adaptability, cultural sensitivity,team player.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date is January 29, 2021.Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
LVCT Health is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website http://www.lvcthealth.org for more information about the organization
LVCT Health DOES NOT CHARGE any fee whatsoever in any part of the recruitment process