Our client a certified accounting & audit firm is currently looking to hire an Auditor.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc audit plans
- Develops an understanding of the audit client’s business
- Interact with the clients professionally in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
- Assist & Lead in obtaining all necessary audit working paper, documentation including researching & documenting facts and findings
- Verify and inspect accounts receivable and payable ledgers and general ledger for its accuracy
- Check all accounting and clients’ databases are updated and functioning properly
- Study, inspect and assess, budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements and records
- Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines and generally accepted auditing standards
- Must have CPA section 5 or 6 or its equivalent
- Atleast 3 years of continuous experience in audit services in an accounting an audit firm
- Demonstrate good understanding of all IFRS IAS and ISA
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of Tax law, computation of both corporate, personal taxes and other taxes
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com