- March 08, 2021
- March 19, 2021
- Full Time
- Engineering Jobs
To competently carryout out all auto-electrical fleet maintenance activities by ensuring consistent service availability to user departments by inspecting, carrying out routine, preventative and scheduled/planned maintenance activities. Should also perform the disassembling and assembling of related equipment and accessories from technical manuals, written procedures and/or verbal instructions while enforcing adherence to all company safety and quality standards including SOPs.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Performing daily and routine maintenance works as instructed or specified on the work orders.
• Attending to breakdown(s) within area of responsibility and carry out work within specified time to reduce downtime.
• Competently performing disassembling and assembling of related equipment and accessories from technical manuals and or written procedures.
• Performing GPS installation on tractors as required.
• Completing work order documentation after every performed tasks the same day of occurrence and submit to the Foreman.
• Ensuring and enforcing all housekeeping and SHE issues within work areas all the times.
Qualifications And Experience
• Time Served Auto-Electrician with at least 5 years’ experience working with light vehicles, tractors, yellow machines, trucks and buses.
• Good trouble shooting and problem-solving skills with high knowledge in today’s computer controlled diagnostic systems.
• Ability to read and interpret user manuals correctly.
• A team player with good communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply to emails: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enclose detailed CV and certified copies of relevant documents not later than
19 March 2021
N.B: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED.