Inguest Global Partners Limited – We lead a Business Solutions and Service Advisory Group, assisting clients in designing and deploying appropriate Organizational Growth and Innovation Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is a reputable financial institution, seeking to urgently hire bank tellers to be deployed nationwide. They will be responsible for handling customer financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, and checking.
- Assist bank customers deposit and withdraw their monies.
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting processes.
- Verify and reconcile balances for individual cash drawers.
- Identify and resolve customer needs.
- Ensure quality services to customers.
- Sell financial products and services to customers.
- Build customer loyalty.
- Process and perform daily bank transactions.
- Accept customer deposits and loan payments.
Experience, Qualification, and Required Skills:
- Minimum of HND/BSc degree from a reputable institution
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 28 years
- The candidate must be very smart
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior
- Other Benefits: HMO, Pension, 13th Month, and Annual Leave Allowance.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should please send their updated curriculum vitae (CV) to: email@example.com with “Bank Teller” as the subject of the email.