Banqueting Manager Job, Latest Hotel Jobs,
Reports to: General Manager,
- Marketing and selling conference and banqueting facilities
- Scheduling reservations
- Operating the facilities profitably
- Planning well so each event runs smoothly
- Checking all bills are paid on time
- Managing your food and beverage team
- Briefing staff and checking the room set-up before the event
- Ensuring the room is turned around, ready for the next event
- Degree or Diploma in Food and Beverage Sales and Service from a reputable College or University.
- 3years previous experience as Banqueting Manager in a 4* hotel.
- Good working knowledge of hotel computer applications.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
- Able to work flexible hours.
How To Apply
Only candidates with over 3 year’s relevant hotel experience for management positions and 2 years relevant hotel experience for supervisory position shall be considered.
Send your CV, Cover letter and copies of certificates indicating availability and current remuneration not later than 20th March, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line being the position applied for.