Norak Technologies Limited – We are a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably. Norak has been designing, developing and deploying innovative solutions to organizations at all levels; which today has made us emerge as a reliable partner for world-class brands.
Norak in partnership with International e-Learning Provider, offers fun and curriculum based quality education to all learners in Africa. Providing the skills needed to advance in work and life. We believe that education is a right not a privilege, as the COVID-19 pandemic closes schools and universities around the world,we will stand with the1.5 billion children and youthwhose learning has been disrupted and the63 million teachersand wider educational workforce who are on the frontlines working to ensure that learning never stops.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Basic Science Teacher
Employment Type: Contract
Job Level: Mid level
Duration: 2 Months
- We are looking for Basic Science teacher for Primary & Secondary Classes who can delivercourses on Basic Science.
- Preparing lesson plans in accordance with Nigeria school curriculum.
- Designing and presenting educational materials (Video, text and quiz).
- Tailoring lessons to accommodate differences in learning style and speed.
- Minimum Qualification: N.C.E
- Must be between 20-40 years
- Must be experts on the subjects you teach. obtain this expertise through formal education and college degree programs
- Computer literate.
- Own digital camera or smart phone with good video quality.
- Internet connection.
- Professional appearance.
- Previous teaching experience is a must.
- Good knowledge of Ms word
Key skills for teachers:
- Excellent spoken and written language skills, with English
- Clear diction
- Lateral thinking
- Good communication skills
N40,000- N50,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.