We are looking for a Beauty Salon & Spa manager to be responsible for our salon’s day-to-day operations. Beauty Salon Manager responsibilities include supervising staff, scheduling shifts, promoting our services and keeping updated records of expenses and revenues. Ultimately, you’ll help boost client satisfaction and increase our revenues.
- Oversee daily salon & Spa operations.
- Responsible for implementing core values, ensuring adherence to governing regulations and acquiring of necessary licences.
- Uphold spa & salon policies and procedures including a sound understanding of the operating systems, appointments, all policy & procedures.
- Interact with clients to get feedback about services and facility cleanliness, handle customer complaints and create customer service tools i.e. comment cards, surveys etc.
- Effective management of all staff at all levels including hiring & training.
- Motivating and developing the team, creating a stimulating and effective work climate.
- Maintain staff records, including salaries and working schedules.
- Maintaining proper inventory of supplies and arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment.
- Apply hygiene practices across all beauty stations and the Spa.
- Ensure all beauty treatments meet high quality standards.
- Promote services, products and discounts on social media pages i.e. Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Receive payments from clients and track all transactions.
- Keep updated records of costs and revenues (e.g. daily, monthly and quarterly).
Skills & Competencies
- Proven work experience as Salon Manager or similar role.
- Effective management leadership skills and strong work ethic.
- Good knowledge of Salon and spa business.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- BSc degree in Business Administration/Business management or related field.
- Additional certification in Beauty Therapy or Cosmetology is a plus.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before, 31st Jan 2021. We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted