OUTsurance is a world-class profit orientated short-term & life insurer. You always get something OUT, in that we are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture. Our success can be attributed to the OUTstanding people that work for us.
We are looking for a reliable Benefit Administrator to join our team. As a Benefit Administrator, you will be responsible for the employee benefit in our company. Since our benefits plans play an important role in employee satisfaction, your role will be extremely important to us.
It is also important that you always stay confidential and that you possess excellent communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Facilitate induction
- Assist the employees with UIF forms
- Manage the medical aid
- Manage Gap cover
- Ensure timely payment of monthly payments to the 3rd parties
- Full benefits administration including communication to the employees and management
- Update and maintain employee records
- Advise employees of their benefit options
- Maintain professional communication with all the stakeholders
- Maternity session
- Manage IOD process
- General admin duties
Skills & Competencies:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details and quality oriented
- Team player
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Strong administrative skills
- BA in Business Administration, B.Com in Human Resources or equivalent
- MS Office – Advance MS Excel
- Exposure to Payroll benefit environment with 5 years or more of experience
An ideal candidate will be able to align their personal work values to the OUTsurance values of Awesome Service, Passionate, Honest, Human, Dynamic and Recognition.
In accordance with OUTsurance Insurance Company Ltd Employment Equity goals, preference will be given to individuals who meet the job requirements and are from the various designated groups.