BDO helps a diverse range of clients with different needs. This is especially true of our Advisory Practice, which provides transaction, risk, wealth advisory, company secretarial, and HR services to clients navigating a range of challenges, changes, and opportunities. Our professionals are from a variety of multidisciplinary backgrounds, allowing us to del…
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
The responsibilities as Business Analyst will be, but not limited to the following:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis by gathering and interpreting requirements from key stakeholders in line with business analysis frameworks.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with various business areas and teams to ensure integration and consistency of solutions across business.
- Participate in the solution design process to make recommendations to create and enhance solutions that are innovative, repeatable and sustainable and solve complex business problems.
- Develop user documentation and training to encourage user adoption
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Working closely with business stakeholders and serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Work with Project Team to manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performance. This includes:
- managing competing resources and priorities
- developing change management deliverables
- prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Industrial Engineering or Degree in Commerce
- 5+ Years’ Business Analyst experience.
- Business Analyst Experience within Professional Services or Financial Services industry is highly desirable
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Proficiency in systems analysis, process mapping and requirements elicitation
- Demonstrated Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Ability to align requirements with strategic objectives of the firm
- Ability to interpret data and document facts
- Internally motivated, ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proactive, self-starter with initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes
- Proven Communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders, ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills