- Brackenfell, Western Cape
- June 29, 2022
- July 3, 2022
- It, Telecommunications Jobs
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our dynamic team of Business Analysts at Shoprite. You will be part of delivering business and technology solutions across the Shoprite Group to some of the most recognised South Africa Retail brands and you’ll do it by working on the best of breed of technologies. We’re proud to be publicly recognised as a largest private sector employer in South Africa and leading employer in Africa. We focus on attracting, developing and retaining a loyal and committed workforce, dedicated to the Group’s culture and organisational objectives.
The role facilitates effective and competitive business processes by eliciting, analysing, validating and documenting business organisational and/or operational requirements, providing alternatives and making recommendations. This role plays an instrumental role in the delivery teams to ensure that solutions are delivered according to the business requirements
Duties And Responsibilities
• Understand and analyse the current business environment.
• Operate confidently within business strategy, current trends and developments in the retail industry.
• Improve and maintain the systems and operational processes within a specific domain.
• Optimize current and potential integrated systems and E2E business processes.
• Analyse and understand the customers (Internal and external) that are impacted, through the use of user journeys, research and/or spending time in the various operational areas.
• Analyse and document user requirements and assess the business implication of these to the business process involved.
• Collaborate with user stakeholders in satisfying these requirements.
• Propose and document process improvements where appropriate and provide alternatives / options.
• Assess risks, costs and potential benefits of alternative business process designs.
• Develop business rules and monitor the implementation of these rules in the development of the various application systems.
• Devises, initiates and drives effective small to meduim change initiatives in own area or department.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree or Diploma with 3 to 5 years related experience.
• Business Analysis certification at Practitioner level (ECBA, CCBA), FTI certification or similar
• Experience working within all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Good process modelling skills
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal
• Effective relationship management and collaboration skills
• Good business and IT acumen
• Self-starter, with a can-do attitude
• Customer focused
• Analytical thinking
• Results driven
• Good planning and time management skills 3+ years experience in Retail store processes and practices
How To Apply
Click on the view more information button below