- June 27, 2022
- July 3, 2022
- Full Time
- Insurance Jobs
Exciting and challenging opportunities have arisen within Nicoz Diamond Insurance flagship and pride subsidiary of First Mutual Holdings Limited in the Operations Department and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill these vacancies on a permanent basis.
Job Specification Reporting to the Head Business Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
• New business acquisition through various channels
• Implementing customer convenience initiatives.
• Managing new product development
• Implementing stakeholder relationship management
• Implementing innovative convenience initiatives.
• Reinforcing growth of strategic channels
• Building strategic and operational alliances with business units within the business unit and the wider group.
• Overall responsibility for developing, managing and implementing competitive sales and marketing strategies
• Managing product development and review.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in Business Management/Marketing or equivalent field
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Insurance
• Advance knowledge of short-term insurance products
• Proven business acumen and experience
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be sent by not later than 3 July 2022.