- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The Business Development representative is key in driving the Shop Zetu Agenda, to be the leading fashion marketplace in East Africa. They are responsible for on-boarding and managing brands that are on-boarded onto the platform. They are also responsible for managing the Shop Zetu Social Media Pages.
- Research and reach out to possible partner brands for Shop Zetu.
- Manage the on-boarding process for partner brands.
- Train brands on Shop Zetu Processes, Systems and Policies.
- Ensure that all partner brands have reviewed and signed contracts.
- Act as a link between the marketing team, the E-commerce team and partner brands and share information around sales, product feedback from customers and promotions or campaigns.
- Monitor partner brand stock levels and ensure partner brand products and quantities are showing on the website.
- Co-ordinate the on-boarding of partner brand products on Shop Zetu together with the buying, warehousing, marketing and E-Commerce team.
- Grow overall Shop Zetu Sales by working with Marketing and E-Commerce to develop campaigns and sales strategies to grow partner brand sales.
- Be reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Be motivated and determined
- Be creative, with a good eye for content creation
- Have good communication and people skills
- Self-Leadership and Self-starter.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Marketing, Communications or Sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Sales.
- Interest in Contemporary culture: fashion, design, photography and art.
- Knowledge and Experience in Social Media Marketing
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience and knowledge in managing partners and suppliers is a plus.
Method of Application
If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to be a part of our team, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2021. The subject of your email should be “Position – (Expected Salary)” .
Please indicate your salary expectation on the subject line. Applications that do not include the salary expectation will NOT be considered.
We would love to respond to all your applications but due to a large number of applications received for advertised positions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.