VACANCY: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
STARTING DATE: IMMEDIATELY
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria. Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Business Development Officer will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to increase company sales and profits.
The incumbent will identify profitable business opportunities and secure sound business deals.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with suppliers and
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and
- Recruiting, training, and guiding
- Providing insight into product development and competitive
- Conducting market research to identify new business
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business
WHO ARE YOU?
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any related
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making
- Effective communication
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. clearly stating the subject heading “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER” by 18th March 2021. Kindly also state your current and expected remuneration. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.