Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Sales Lead
Employment Type: Full Time
- Identifying new/existing clients who might benefit from company products or services and create interest and urgency to purchase.
- Understanding client needs, matching company offerings to their needs, and persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education as required and coordinating sales strategies and establish goals for the technical sales team.
- Collaborating with marketing communication in creating products/services information to promote sales initiatives.
- The role entails lot of movements and overseeing all BD and Sales activities across various location especially Lagos, PH, Abuja, and major cities.
Requirements & Skills
- First Degree or Master’s Degree in any of Engineering, Geosciences, Computer Sciences, Physics, or Mathematics.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Technical Sales or Business Development in the E&P sector.
- Proven track record and portfolio of successfully managed and completed sales projects.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organization, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Creativity and Innovation
- Ability to think critically to resolve business problems and carry out extensive research.
- Familiar with the use of relevant social media Tool and platforms needed for sales.
- Willing to move to various locations especially Lagos, PH, Abuja and major cities.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online