The Standard group comprises The Standard newspapers, The Nairobian, KTN, KTN News, Radio Maisha, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services. The Group is looking for a qualified, experienced and self- motivated individual to fill the position of Occupational Safety and Health Officer.
Read more about this company
Business Executive VAS
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
As part of strengthening our operations, the Commercial Department is looking for an ambitious professional to join our team.
REPORTING TO: BUSINESS MANAGER VAS
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- The Standard Group PLC is a licensed Premium Rate Service Provider (PRSP) and is looking for candidates who will generate revenue for the group through servicing and recruiting Value Added Service (VAS) clients who purchase Bulk
- SMS, USSD, Short codes and IVR.
- Selling Bulk SMS, Shortcodes, USSD and other VAS products to various Clients ranging from NGO’s, SME’s, MME’s and Large Enterprises
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities for VAS
- Delivering invoices and statements to clients and following up regarding payment terms
- Liaising with Credit Control and clients regarding payment terms, debt collection and maintaining collection timelines.
- Maintaining close and effective contact with clients, and carrying out necessary public relations initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Attending daily sales review meetings for updates and feedback
- Preparing daily itineraries, weekly schedules and sales review reports
- Developing and growing new products to increase market share and revenue
- Executing sales and liaising with the relevant persons and ensuring the final product is as agreed with the client
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business communication or a related field from a recognized institution
1 year’s relevant experience in VAS or PRSP Sales
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Strong analytical, negotiation, digital and presentation skills
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Passionate, positive attitude, ambitious, self-driven, organized, decisive and assertive
Method of Application
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenge, visit our website www.standardmedia.co.ke/ recruitment to browse through the current openings/vacancies and apply not later than 10/03/2021.
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Group on www.standardmedia.co.ke to apply