The United Republic Of Tanzania The Ministry Of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly And Children
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) with financial support from CDC/PEPFAR is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions: .
Job Title: Business Official (1 Position)
Reporting to: Chief Medical Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate all financial and administrative activities of the Program.
• Preparation of quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial report.
• Advice Principal Investigator on financial and administrative matter related to the Program.
• Responsible for functioning of internal control accounting system.
• Facilitate audit exercise and response to audit finding and quarries.
Experience and Qualifications
: • Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting;
• MBA/Postgraduate Degree in Finance/Accounting and professional qualifications (CPA);
• Five years’ experience in related field.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Project management skills will be an added advantage
• Age limit: 50 years.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Terms of engagement: 7 months contract – renewable (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds).
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any;
• The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for;
• Your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees;
• Every applicant MUST apply for only one position. Failure to do so the applicant will be automatically disqualified;
• All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry through Postal Office before 03:30pm on 04th February, 2021 and channelled through the following address:
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (Health), Government City Mtumba,
P. O. Box 743,
Note that: • Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered;
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful;
• For more information kindly visit: www.moh.go.tz