House 5 Royal Comfort Limited is a 3-Star Hotel committed to the delivery of excellent customer satisfaction and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Secretary (Female)
Location: Agidingbi, Lagos
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
- Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings
- Training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects
- In public companies, acting as a point of contact and building good relationships with shareholders
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with legislation
- Writing reports
- Collating information.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Skills / Competencies:
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software
- Commercial awareness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Excellent organisation and time management
- The ability to take the initiative
- A flexible and practical approach to work
- Discretion and diplomacy.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Business Secretary” as the subject of the mail.