Position: Business Studies Teacher
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Education Department, desires to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented BUSINESS STUDIES Teacher.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Class room teaching
- Preparing and maintaining of lesson notes.
- Scheme of works.
- Pupils progress records and reports.
Guiding and counseling of pupils.
- Participating in Co-curricular activities in the school.
- Instilling appropriate moral values to the pupils.
- Degree in education and registered with TSC.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Government policies and legal instruments relating to children.
- Good communication skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications ( soft copies only), ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to– email@example.com so as to be received by 12th February 2021. Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer