- June 28, 2022
- July 4, 2022
- Procurement, Purchasing Jobs
To centralise the purchasing of all consumable stocks required for the day to day running of ABC Auctions.
Reporting Structure: Reporting To: Finance Manager
Duties And Responsibilities
• Receive stock level reports from stock controller and coordinate purchasing of replacement stocks as required.
• Strong knowledge of supplier base and ability to build relationships and negotiate prices and discounts with suppliers.
• Compilation of quotations from available suppliers and submission of a comparison that takes into account the effective rates, VAT implications, transport cost implications and quality comparisons of available supplies, making a recommendation of the best option for the company.
• Making recommendations towards cost saving and efficiency
• Efficiency in acquiring supplies in a timeous fashion to ensure that there are no delays in the operation of the company
• Submitting quotations and subsequent invoices to the accounts administrator for processing ahead of payment and invoicing
• Submitting daily. weekly and monthly reports to superiors as required.
Qualifications And Experience
i. Procurement or equivalent diploma or certificate
ii.Or Qualification by experience — minimum of 3 years in a similar role
Understanding of pricing structures, rates and expense implications
Computer literacy — proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
Team Member Expectactions
How To Apply
Email your CV to email@example.com
By Monday 4 July 2022
Start Date ASAP