Bitventure is a software solutions company based in Johannesburg, South Africa. We specialise in digital identity and account verification solutions that ensure seamless and secure onboarding of customers, suppliers and employees. Our services include Identity, Fingerprint, Facial and Bank Account Verification. Our goal is to digitise the onboarding journey …
Read more about this company
C# Software Developer – Intermediate
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- LocationNot specified
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Bitventure is a software solutions company that provides real-time verification and payment services. Our solutions empower businesses to onboard customers securely and seamlessly. Keeping customer journeys optimised, fraudsters deterred, and revenue streams strong, is our mission. “We do good by preventing bad things from happening.” – Junior Biola | Bitventure CEO
- Develop new software features and services in accordance with defined requirements, ensuring robustness and scalability of implementation.
- Participate and collaborate in various team activities / ceremonies (stand-up, code reviews, etc.).
- Assist the Bitventure support team with troubleshooting problems and take ownership in resolving and issues raised.
At Bitventure we promote a culture of continuous improvement and our entire technical team is always actively seeking ways in which to improve and streamline our existing software services / implementations. We are also very proud of our work and thus it goes without saying that all developers are expected to have extensively tested code before submitting for peer-review.
- Matric, though the relevant degree is preferable.
- 3-5 years of experience in developing and maintaining software applications.
- Experience working with Restful API’s.
- Willingness to continually adapt, learn new technologies and improve.
At Bitventure, though we employ various technologies, our core competencies are:
Experience with Angular, Flutter, Node.js, Java, PostgreSQL, JSON and AWS would be advantageous.
Method of Application
Please email you CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested and qualified? Go to Bitventure on www.linkedin.com to apply