- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldCustomer Care
About the role
The Call Center Quality Analyst is responsible for assessing the quality of performance of the call center teams dealing with our existing and potential customers. The QA will monitor the inbound and outbound call and email responses to assess the team member’ss demeanor, technical knowledge on products and processes, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations on training to be done in order to improve the overall SunCulture customer experience.
- Quality calibration with team members and other support staff and team leads in order to improve call quality.
- Participate in the design of call monitoring formats and quality standards;
- Call monitoring and provide trend analysis data & feedback to call center team leaders and managers;
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level;
- Monitor customer care social media and email responses to customers and ways of improving the responses
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations;
- Be proactive and answer team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance;
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times;
- Deliver weekly/monthly coaching feedback to agents- One on one sessions;
- Conduct and evaluate customer feedback surveys;
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review; and
- Improve the current SunCultures Net Promoters Score by ensuring a high customer satisfaction rate
Does This Sound Like You?
- Degree in Communication, Public relation, Customer Relations or any relevant field
- At least 3 years experience in working in a call center as a quality analyst providing customer support to teams;
- Knowledge of call center terminology, applications, and metrics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care;
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and a self-starter with strong execution skills with a roll-up sleeves mentality;
- Bilingual with excellent technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside SunCulture;
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Must be proficient with CRM tools and analytics with excellent Microsoft office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)