- January 22, 2021
- Jan. 27, 2021
- Full Time
- Construction Jobs
Responsible for executing Carpentry duties within the Civils Department, ensuring operations run smoothy, interpret blue prints, sketches and drawings of building working plans and providing adequate measurement of structures within the expected time frame. Should perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Duties And Responsibilities
• Interpretation and analysing blue prints, sketches and drawings of workplans.
• Assist in generating bill of quantities and determining the materials to be used on Carpentry activities.
• Building scaffolding, staircases and other construction structures.
• Cutting timber, layout flooring, roofing and other material according to measurements.
• Working outdoors on construction sites, in all weathers and at height.
Qualifications And Experience
• Semi-Skilled Joinery Worker Qualification.
• WX NEC qualifications.
• Trade tested.
• At least two years of related experience as a Semi-Skilled Carpenter in related field.
• Problem solving ability.
• Able to produce good workmanship.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply in writing and submit applications to: