- Company: Canon EMEA
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Our global company was founded in Japan in 1937 with the aim of making the best quality camera available. Our passion for the Power of Image has made us a world leader today in both consumer and business imaging solutions. Our solutions range from digital compact and SLR cameras, through broadcast lenses and portable X-ray machines, to multi-function and production printers, all supported by value added services.
What We Give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
Channel, Account and Competition Mapping.
Establish Tier 2 contacts and business relationships with the right representatives of the Tier 2 partner (Account Decision Makers).
Introduce Canon Products at the account utilizing the relationship established with T2 dealer.
Product training to Tier 2 Salesmen and Merchandisers.
Carry out demand generation activities like Events & Seminars.
Prepare the Marketing Activity Calendar in coordination with the Country Manager and the Tier 1 partner.
Appoint / Work with local marketing agency to carry out planned activities in the local market in coordination with Marcom team adhering to Canon brand and corporate guidelines.
Monitor the Channel Partner program in the country with regular mechanism of Sell out reporting.
Enhance Canon’s brand awareness in the market by improving In store visibility, development of localized POS materials and display stands.
Propose, and Support PMs / BDMs in planning and organizing of local product launch events.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world. Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”.
Previous Experience, Education and Job Learning
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – very desirable
- Background and knowledge of market environments – desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language- essential.
- High level of written and spoken communications in English and local language – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential.
- Be based in Kenya – essential.
You will need
- Drive for results
- Focus on the customer
- Apply Business Acumen
- Communicate effectively
- Negotiate & Influence
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world’s best imaging company.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 26th December, 2020